Posted by ELLIE PARKS on 8/23/2022
Hi, Choir Parents!
It's been a great week or so back in school! We are settling into our routines and everyone is already singing so well. I'm excited about an awesome year.
Here are our updates for the next couple of weeks. Remember, only bold and underlined events are REQUIRED for all choir students. However, some events are required for certain groups. Read carefully to see which events affect you/your child.
Information about All-State Auditions is attached! I encourage ALL students to participate.All State Info Sheet / Permission Slip
- Thurs. August 25, Varsity All-State Rehearsal, 4 - 5:30 (Required for Varsity)
- Fri. August 26, Varsity Represents Choir in Parade (Canceled. Hope to see y'all there though!)
- Mon. August 29, All-State Rehearsal, 4 - 5:30 (Required for JV students participating in All-State. Optional for Varsity)
- Mon. August 29, Choir Parent Committee Meeting, 5:30 - 6:30 (Let me know if you’d like to volunteer on this committee! Repeats monthly on the last Monday of each month.)
- Mon. August 29, FHS Open House, 6 - 7 PM (Strongly encouraged!)
- Tues. August 30, 8th Grade Choir Rehearsal, 7:15-7:55 AM (Required for 8th Grade Choir members)
- Tues. August 30, A Cappella Rehearsal, 4 - 5
- Wed. August 31, FMS Open House, 5:30-7 PM (Strongly encouraged!)
- Thurs. September 1, Varsity Rehearsal, 4-5:30
- Fri. September 2, Tenor/Bass Retreat (Required for HS T/B Students)
- Mon. September 5, NO SCHOOL (Labor Day)
Please email, call or text me if you have any questions or concerns. Have a great week!