Banquet and Other Updates
Posted by ELLIE PARKS on 5/8/2022
Here are our upcoming events. Remember, only bold and underlined events are REQUIRED for all choir students. However, some events are required for certain groups. Read carefully to see which events affect you/your child.
- Wed. May 11, A Cappella Rehearsal, 4-5:30 PM
- Thurs. May 12, FMS Fine Arts Showcase, required for 7th/8th grade, 4-5:45 PM (The kids have known about this for at least two weeks. However, somehow it was left off the last update! Please let me know if your child will not be able to attend. The event itself is from 5-6:30, but our portion will be complete by 5:45. Parents are invited and encouraged to attend.)
- Thurs. May 12, FHS Pop Show Rehearsal, 5-8 PM, REQUIRED for HS Students
- 5-6, JV Tenor/Bass & Varsty
- 6-8, ALL HS Choir
- Fri. May 13, 6th Grade Choir Trip to John Knox Ranch, 3:45 PM - 5 PM May 14
- Sun. May 15, FHS Choir Banquet at Holy Ghost, 5-7 PM -
- Tues. May 17, A Cappella Rehearsal, 4-5:30 PM
- Wed. May 18, Tech Rehearsal for Pop Show Soloists, 4-7 PM
- Thurs. May 19, Pop Show Dress Rehearsal, 4-7 PM, Required for ALL Choir Students
- Fri. May 20, Pop Show, 6:30-8:30 PM, Required for ALL Choir Students. Students must arrive by 5:45 PM
- Fri. May 27, GCHS Graduation, Required for 2022-2023 Varsity Choir Members
- Fri. May 27, FHS Graduation, Required for Current Varsity Members and Seniors. Rehearsal at 10 AM and performance/ceremony from 7-9 PM
Thank you for all of your support of the choir program! As always, please call/text/email me with any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful week!