FMS Choir Updates
Posted by ELLIE PARKS on 10/26/2021
Hello, FMS Choir Parents!
As a reminder, our 7th/8th Grade Choir has a Pep Rally performance THIS Thursday at 8 AM. I would like to request that all 7th/8th Graders report to the choir room NO LATER than 7:40 AM. If it is not possible for your child to get there at thime, that is okay, just please reply to this email and let me know if that is the case. Students need to wear their choir shirt and blue jeans or black pants. If your child is involved in another activity for the pep rally, (volleyball, cheer, band, etc.) they may wear their uniform for the other group. I always like to show that choir students are involved in many activities!
Also, we have our (Optional) Choir Social THIS Friday from 3:45- 5:30 in the Choir Room. (If needed, we will relocate to the cafeteria) Each 6th-8th Grade choir student is invited. Each choir student may invite a maximum of 2 non-choir students as guests. The guests will need to get the attached permission slip signed by their parent or guardian. FMS Fall Social 2021 A paper copy will go home tomorrow and is due by 2nd period on Friday.
One more parent volunteer for the choir social would be amazing! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Have a nice evening!
Hello, FMS / FHS Choir Parents!
Below are additional updates. Read carefully to see which events affect you/your child. None of the below events are required for ALL groups.
- Tuesday, October 28, Pep Rally Performance, 7th-8th Grade Choir, 8:00 AM
- Friday, October 29, FMS Choir Social, 3:45-5:30 PM (Optional)
- Friday, November 5, Region Clinic for FHS Region Students, Judson HS, 3 - 11 PM
- Saturday, November 6, Region Clinic and Concert FHS Region Students, Judson HS, 6:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Thursday, November 11, FMS Choir Veteran's Day Performance, details TBD
- Saturday, November 13, Region Clinic and Concert for FMS Region Students, Jay HS, Details, TBD
- Monday, November 15, FHS Pre-Area, details, TBD.
Ellie Parks, Choir Director, email@example.com, 512-387-1466