Fall Concert Follow Up and Videos
Posted by ELLIE PARKS on 10/21/2021
Hi, Choir Parents and Students!
I am so proud of the students' performance at the Fall Concert. I think each group demonstrated excellent tone and blend. It was also really nice to perform for such a great crowd - thanks for being there! Here is the link for the playlist of our Fall Concert. https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDLWEtwFlHd_REWcVZVt3xDxLB535nLE7
Also, GREAT JOB to all 18 students who auditioned for middle school Region! The students were well-behaved and represented FMS very well. We had two make the Region Choir: Madeline Rogers, 7th Grade Alto and Natalie Simmons, 8th Grade Soprano.
Things really slow down for the month of November. Here are our updates for now. Read carefully to see which events affect you/your child but none of the below events are required for ALL groups.
- Thursday, October 21, JV and Varsity Treble Rehearsal, 5-6 PM
- Friday, October 22, JV and Varsity Perform at Volleyball Games, 4:30-6:30 PM
- Friday, November 5, Region Clinic for FHS Region Students, Judson HS, 3 - 11 PM
- Saturday, November 6, Region Clinic and Concert FHS Region Students, Judson HS, 6:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Tuesday, October 28, Pep Rally Performance, 7th-8th Grade Choir, 8:00 AM
- Friday, October 29, FMS Choir Social, 3:45-5:30 PM (Optional)
- Thursday, November 11, FMS Choir Veteran's Day Performance, details TBD
- Saturday, November 13, Region Clinic and Concert for FMS Region Students, Jay HS, Details, TBD
- Monday, November 15, FHS Pre-Area, details, TBD.
Have a great day!
Ellie Parks, Choir Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 512-387-1466