Posted by ELLIE PARKS on 10/6/2021
Hi, Parents and Students!
I am so proud of the 12 students who prepared for Region, the 9 students who auditioned, and the 4 who made the All-Region Choir and will Advanced to Pre-Area! This is a huge honor. You are all welcome to support them at the All-Region Concert at East Central High School on Saturday, November 6 at 6 PM.
- Anna Bodjanac, Sophomore, 11th Chair, Alto
- Eden Goff, Freshman, 5th Chair, Alto
- Sophia Mills, Junior, 6th Chair, Alto
- Emma Stewart, Senior, 11th Chair, Soprano
Our Fall Concert is just around the corner! Here are our current updates. Please email me with questions, comments, and/or concerns.
Remember that only bold and underlined events are required for ALL choir students.
- Monday, October 4, FHS Moana Rehearsals begin
- Thursday, October 7, Varsity Rehearsal, 5-6 PM (We no longer need this rehearsal)
- Friday, October 8, FHS Region Lock-in, 8 PM - 8 AM
- Monday, October 11, Optional FMS Region Clinic (see email for details)
- Tuesday, October 12, Varsity Mixed and JV Tenor/Bass Rehearsal, 5-6 PM (REQUIRED for Varsity and JV Tenor/Bass)
- Wednesday, October 13, JV and FMS Choir Rehearsal, 4-6 PM in the FHS Choir Room.
- Thursday, October 14, Fall Concert. Arrive at 6:15, Concert is from 7-7:45 PM
- Friday, October 15, FHS Fall Social, 4-5:30 PM
- Saturday, October 16, Middle School Region at Brennan HS (required for 2nd year choir students)
- Tuesday, October 19, 7th/8th Graders Perform at Pep Rally
- Thursday, October 21, JV and Varsity Treble Rehearsal, 5-6 PM (required for JV and Varsity Girls)
- Friday, October 22, JV and Varsity Treble perform at Volleyball games, 4-6:30 (required for JV and Varsity Girls)