Welcome to the Fredericksburg Independent School District! Please choose the option below that best describes your situation:
Instruction to change Skyward Software to a different language. Haga clic derecho para traducir cambiar a espanol
- I have never had a child enrolled in Fredericksburg ISD.
- I currently have a child enrolled in Fredericksburg ISD and need to enroll a new child who has not previously been enrolled.
- I need to re-enroll a child who was previously enrolled in Fredericksburg ISD.
- I currently have an active student in the district and need to complete online registration.
- I currently live outside the Fredericksburg ISD boundaries.
- If none of these apply, please call the campus registrar; the phone number is below.
If you are unsure if you live in Fredericksburg ISD boundaries, click the link below and enter your address:
If you wish to translate your enrollment to another language, right click and change the language or follow the instructions at the bottom of this page.
What information do I need to enroll or re-enroll a student?
- Certified copy of the child’s birth certificate (a hospital copy is not acceptable)
- Social Security Card of child being registered
- Parent or Guardian’s valid driver’s license/ID
- Withdrawal form from previous school, if available
- Current immunization records
- Previous School Information
- Emergency Contact Information
- Contact Information for Student's Physician
- Information Regarding any Medical Conditions
- Information Regarding any Food Allergies
- Proof of Residency (no subleasing or room rentals permitted)
- Homeowner – provide a copy of the top portion of a water, gas, or electric bill showing the address within the past 30 days.
- Leaser/Renter – provide a current signed lease agreement – parent/guardian must be listed as the leaseholder or occupant;
- If the parent/guardian is not listed as homeowner, leaser, or occupant, then an “Letter of Residency” must be completed by the parent/guardian/homeowner and/or leaseholder Download Proof of Residency
Remember: All documents must be completed and on file with the school district to receive a schedule and seat within a campus.
For further questions regarding the registration process, please contact your child's campus registrar:
Fredericksburg High School: 9th – 12th
Gillespie County High School:
Fredericksburg Middle School 6th – 8th
Fredericksburg Elementary: 2nd - 5th
Stonewall Elementary: K-5th
Fredericksburg Primary School: PK-1st
Transfer (Out of District) Students Patricia Bosquez 830-997-9551
Please Note: Online Registration and Enrollment is not available on the Skyward App. Please use a computer or Chromebook type device to log in and complete the process.