Fredericksburg & Gillespie County COVID-19 Testing Locations
- Hill Country Memorial Hospital (by appointment only, must have a Doctor orders to test (830) 997-4353 Monday-Friday 8:30-10:30 A.M.. "nasal swab"
- Fredericksburg Clinic (established patients only of Fbg. Clinic Providers must make appointment (830) 997-2181
- Cornerstone Clinic (established patients only of Cornerstone Clinic must be prescreened prior to see eligibility) (830) 997-0330
- Franklin Clinic in Kerrville provides Rapid COVID-19 tests to the public as well as tele visits. Open Monday-Saturday Hours Monday-Friday 8:00 A.M.. - 6:00 P.M.. Saturday 8:00 A.M.. - 1:00 P.M.. (830)792-5800 Address: 723 Hill Country Drive Suite C Kerrville, TX. 78028. Urgent Care is also available during the above hours ($249.00 without insurance).
- My Urgent Care in Boerne provides Rapid COVID-19 tests to the public (830) 331-2391, 910 River Rd, Suite 101 Boerne, TX. 78006. Hours 9:00 A.M.. - 7:00 P.M.. daily. They also have telemedicine available 24/7 ($200.00 without insurance)
- FREE COVID-19 Community Testing will also be provide by the State of Texas and hosted by the City of Fredericksburg Fire EMS and Gillespie County Emergency Management. Our goal is to continue to provide free, convenient bimonthly testing locations throughout our community in order to help ensure the safety and wellbeing of our residents in these unprecedented times. All dates will be published on the City of Fredericksburg's website as well as in the Fredericksburg Standard. For more information or questions on additional testing please contact the City of Fredericksburg Infection Control Officer Catherine Kuhlmann at (830) 992-9218. The free testing has a turn around with results typically in 3 days.