Degrees and Certifications:
Hi, my name is Kelli Rode. I am excited to be serving as the Assistant Principal for FES for the 2019-2020 school year. Let me briefly introduce myself:
- I grew up in Fredericksburg where I attended primary, elementary, middle and high school.
- After graduation from FHS, I married my husband, William, and 3 years later we started our family. We have 2 grown sons.
- I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in General Studies from Schreiner University in 2000.
- In 2008, I earned a Master of Education in Guidance and Counseling from Angelo State University.
- I completed my Principal Certification in 2010.
- My assignments with FISD have ranged from teaching in grades 3, 5 & 8 to school counseling in grades 1-5. I have been with the district for 18 years.
I look forward to a great year. Thank you for sharing your child with us. Please free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.