Answer Incoming CallLift handset OR Press Answer to go to speaker. Pickup the handset to go off speaker.Place Outgoing CallPress New Call soft key (which activates speaker) or lift handset and dialInternal – Extension OnlyOutside – “9” + numberLong Distance – “9” + “1” + “Number including area code”Place Call On HoldFrom active call press Hold soft key.
Hang up or to connect to an incoming call press the answer soft key OR press newcall soft key make a new call.To retrieve held calls, highlight with arrow keys and press resume.Transfer to ExtensionWhile on active call
Press Transfer soft key
Enter Extension NumberPress Transfer soft key again.Transfer to Voice MailWhile on active callPress Transfer soft keyfollowed by the Messages button.Press # Key and dial the extension of the person you want to get the voicemail.Press #2 and Transfer again.To INITIATE A conference CallOn an active callPress More soft keyPress Confrn soft keyEnter number of third partyPress Confrn button againTO CONFERENCE will display on screen when connected.PARK & Retrieve CallWhile on active callPress More soft key followed by Park soft key.Note assigned Call Park number on the screen and hang up. Dial the assigned call park number on any Cisco IP phone.Call ForwardingWith phone on hook,Press CFwdALL soft keyEnter the number to where you want calls to go.Phone screen will display where your calls are going.To forward calls direct to your Voice Mail press CFWDALL and then the Messages button.To turn Call Forwarding offPress CFwdALL soft keyDirectories ButtonPress Directories buttonUse arrow keys, soft keys and/or number pad to navigate through call logs or search your corporate directory.MeetMe ConferencePick up the handset and press MeetMe soft key.Pick a MeetMe number [ENTER RANGE] Once you’ve opened a MeetMe number, have other participants dial in (up to 10).to check voicemailPress the Messages button on your phone.Enter your password.Follow prompts.to check voicemail from another ip phone1. Dial your extension numberOR press message button2. When system answers, Press * key, follow prompts.To check voicemail from an outside lineDial main voicemail number_____________.Press * and follow prompts.ID is your extension number.Pin is your password.
Unity Voice MailYou can setup your voicemail from any phone. Use the following instructions.1. Press the Messages button or dial ___________ from an outside line.
2. Enter your password. The default password is 159753.3. Follow the prompts to set up your voicemail:
- If you are setting up your voicemail at your IP phone skip to number 2.
- If you are setting up your voicemail from another IP phone or calling the external voicemail number press “*” when the system answers and enter your ID (this is your extension number).
4. Listen carefully and continue through the setup process until you are prompted that voicemail enrollment is complete. If you do not hear the prompt that voicemail enrollment is complete, you have not finished the setup process and will not receive voicemails until you do so.Voice mail is now set up!
- Record Name for Company Directory.
- Press # to accept.
- Record Greeting.
Example: “You have reached _____________. I am currently unavailable to take your call. Please leave your name and number, and I will return your call as soon as possible. Thank you.”
- Press 1 to rerecord or # to accept.
- Change your password.
- Enter new password. Your password must be at least 4 digits.
- Enter again to confirm.